Reliable Handyman Brixton SW2
Building services aren't all we can provide – we also employ multi-skilled handyman teams in Brixton who can perform smaller scale, yet wide ranging maintenance and repair work. This can be done on a property of your choice for a lower fee. Connect with us today to get an expert technician.
Your Handyman Services In Brixton Can Involve:
- General repairs and fixes – you can have us fill cracks and holes in walls, replace handles, locks, and light bulbs, repair furniture, and change switches
- Installations – ideal for when you’ve got an appliance that needs to be fitted
- Furniture assembly – having trouble deciphering flat pack instructions? Let us take care of it. We can construct cupboards, wardrobes…
- Fittings – let experts put up your curtains, curtain poles and tracks, as well as your blinds
- Mounting and hanging – want mirrors, pictures, TV sets, shelves, and more hung level on your walls? Call us in today
How can we guarantee all these odd jobs will be performed to the same high standard? The staff we employ are multi-skilled. This means you’ll get the best possible results no matter what task you set us. And all tasks will be finished in a single session
Only Fully Insured Professionals Will Perform Your Service
- The Brixton handyman that’s sent to you will be thoroughly trained and quality checked. All workmanship will be carried out under a guarantee
- All prices are clear and don’t include any hidden fees. You’ll be completely in the know!
- Customer service professionals are available at all times, and can make your booking and reschedule your time slot
A Brixton Handyman Is Faster Than A Building Service
You’ll discover that building services are more disruptive to your lifestyle, more expensive, and more complex, than the handyman services we deliver in Brixton. Being simpler has many advantages – you’ll get a faster response, and your job will be carried out sooner.
Request Help With Your Odd Jobs On 020 3404 6782
You’ll get a handyman suited to your specific job in Brixton. Wondering how we can guarantee this? Once you contact us by phone, or online through our easy to use chat feature, an operator will ask you a few simple questions. And your answers will enable us to identify the right technician for you – they’ll be trained in the field you require. Don't have time to talk during the day? Don't worry, there'll always be someone here for you.
You can pay over the phone or by cash in hand. Don’t forget, you’ll be charged for the initial hour. And then every thirty minutes after. The least time you can hire us for is one hour.